Welcome to Lawless Funeral Directors
Serving the Community for more than 100 years
The Lawless family have been in the funeral business for the past 100 years, beginning with the Grandfather of the current director, Tom Lawless.
Lawless Funeral Directors have a long and proud history offering a first class service to the local Tullamore community - caring for the deceased & bereaved.
We conduct our business in a sensitive, dignified and efficient manner, allowing peace of mind to bereaved families.
Lawless Funeral Directors aim is to provide a complete funeral service and to ensure that funerals are conducted with care, compassion and consideration. We are available on a 24-hour basis, each and every day of the year.
- Preparing all the necessary documentation needed for cremation
- Registration of death and procurement of death certificate
- Funeral planning according to the wishes of the family
- Preparation, care and presentation of the deceased
- Large Selection of Coffins and Wreaths in Stock
- Arrange Floral Tributes
- Signage and Canopy Available
- Newspaper Acknowledgements
- Arranging the opening of new or existing graves
- Arrangments With Clergy, Cemeteries and Crematoria
- Funeral Car Hire
- Provision of estimate of funeral expenses
- Repatriation from Ireland or from abroad
- Condolence Books
- Temporary & Permanent Memorials
- Arrangement of lunch or reception after the funeral